I’m going to second Dan’s take on the day. Spontaneous combustion would be an adequate action for a lot of things. 2015… get your shit together. You are not living up to the glory that was 2014. Ugh. Fine. Metal news coming at ya…
- In the most unlikely of pairings (ok, maybe not the most unlikely), Peter Tägtgren and Till Lindemann are teaming up for a new project called, simply, Lindemann. Two people I am very much a fan of. My curiosity is peaked. While these isn’t a ton of info out there, I’m still all of the giddy.
- More drama from the Lamb of God camp. A fan is suing LiveNation to the tune of $75,000 for spinal injuries suffered during a Lamb of God set. Now, I don’t ever want to see anyone get hurt at a show, but you need to know where you are and who you are with to some extent. Metal fans can be a tad unpredictable.
- Former members of Animals as Leaders, The Faceless, and Animosity have teamed up to form Entheos. This could be fun. Plenty of talent here, but I’ll refrain from too much intrigue for now.
- Some positive news from Saxon. Drummer Nigel Glockler has been released from the hospital and Sven Dirkschneider will be filling in on the upcoming tour. Things seem to be progressing as well as they can, and that’s a good thing.
- Updates from Moonspell. Expect an album to drop in March titled Extinct. Even more exciting? They released a new song called ‘The Last of Us’:
Why not some Portuguese gothic metal to wrap up a Monday? It’s fitting.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”
Live. Love. Plow. Horns Up.