It’s Friday. I don’t know about anyone else, but I am dead from this week. Not dead enough for beer!
- Bands in the studio that people care about that aren’t me: Dream Theater, TesseracT, and Scar Symmetry. Ok, the last might be fun.
- More apathy tonight: Metallica is working on a new record. I feel like I already knew this. Did I dream that? Maybe. Do I care? No.
- More interesting. Meshuggah will headline Kirk Hammett’s 2015 Fear Festival. This is cool. I won’t be there. Have fun, world.
- This was given to me earlier… but I must share again! Ghost Bath is a very real thing. And here is a very real song in “Golden Number” off of Moonlover.
- I guess I’m obligated to say the new Napalm Death song called ‘How the Years Condemn’. It’s really quite heavy.
Sorry. No videos today. Because it’s Friday. You should be drinking. I will be sleeping.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”
Live. Love. Plow. Horns Up.