It’s a three day week for this guy… and I’m ready for it to be over after day one. Go fucking figure.
- 2015 tours. The Good: Mastodon and Clutch. The Mediocre: Hatebreed and Slipknot. The …Whatever.: Norma Jean. Count me in for that first one, but that’s about it.
- Fallujah saw a very quick rise after 2014’s The Flesh Prevails. So much so that they just got a deal with Nuclear Blast. Good for them. They’ve pumped out so awesome shit lately and I look forward to seeing them in a few weeks.
- Soilwork are set to release a live CD/DVD in the next couple of months. This should be cool… because ‘As We Speak’ will be on there. Release date is March 13th.
- The bands confirmed for Rocklahoma have been released. It features metal acts to the sound of In Flames, Slayer, Periphery, among others. I will not be attending. This is little event we call MDF is the same weekend. Sorry, Oklahoma. Still not interesting enough.
- Ever wonder what Amon Amarth sounded like with Jill Janus on vocals? Of course you didn’t! That is exceptionally specific. No matter, here it is:
I personally think it works really well.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”
Live. Love. Plow. Horns Up.