Greetings! It’s Monday and I’m busy as all hell. So here we go.
- Here’s an apathy-inducing bit. Looks like Disturbed is back from their time off. If only anybody gave two shits.
- We don’t have any news on some form of a new Tool album… but we do know that they will be playing a Halloween gig with Primus. At least they’re doing something?
- Can’t say I’m surprised by this one, either. Slipknot have confirmed that they will be taking some time off after this round of touring. I can’t really blame them… they’ve been busy as all hell.
- Some of you may find this a bit ironic, but it appears that heavy music actually makes its listeners happier. Science has spoken!
- Look out, Archer fans — Children of Bodom will be covering Kenny Loggins’ “Danger Zone” on I Worship Chaos.
- And finally, the folks at Metal Injection have some live footage from last week’s epic KEN Mode, Fight Amp, Pyrrhon and Couch Slut show at Brooklyn’s Saint Vitus. Here’s Pyrrhon’s set:
Our editor-in-chief should have been at this show, but couldn’t make it. (READ: was off touching himself instead) Oh well. Later, kids.
“Ein Bier.. bitte.”