Halfway through a four day week. Why is it a four day week? Because I don’t respect five day weeks. And neither should you.
- Disma have been pulled from the Netherlands Deathfest lineup due to their Nazi associations. The folks that run the event? Yeah, not they best day for them. Funebrarum will be added in as an alternative.
- I’m sure none of us are done with the latest Danzig drama just yet. The victim released a new statement clarifying his original post. We get it, Danzig is an idiot and this fan is an instigator or something. We all lose.
- The entire Victory Records catalog has been pulled from Spotify. There was a disagreement regarding some new Spotify terms that the label has yet to sign off on. I wish I cared more… but I just don’t rely on Spotify at all anymore.
- Did anybody like Iron Maiden’s latest release, The Book of Souls? How about the epic “Empire of the Clouds” closer? Bruce Dickinson shared some thoughts on using that very track for a new one-off project.
- I haven’t talked about Puscifer in awhile, so here’s a new music video for “Money Shot.”
And I’m gone.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”