Rushing through these because I have a soccer game to get to! Yes, I am actually doing something athletic. No, I am not excited about.
- More from the Danzig incident! Because we still aren’t done with it! Cops are now investigating the incident.
- And yet another band has dropped off a United States tour due to immigration issues. This time, Decapitated have been forced to cancel their role in the upcoming fall tour with Soulfly and Soilwork.
- As a source for many awesome metal songs and videos, I find this relevant. YouTube will soon be offering a pay channel, Youtube Red, next month. I assume this means YouTube will now feature more things… or free YouTube will now feature less things.
- Like drugs? Of course you do. And so do/did Black Sabbath. Back in 1972, the band had a cocaine budget of $75K. Who else is jealous?
- And finally, here’s a new Turbid North song called “The Pyramid Drones.”
It’s heavy. Or so I’ve been told. I haven’t listened to it.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”