And it’s time to start another week! This is the last one before the onslaught of shows kicks into gear this coming weekend. I’m pumped.
- I failed to see At The Gates the last time they were in the U.S. Looks like I’m going to fail to see them again! The Swedish death metal legends will be touring with Decapitated, The Haunted, and Harm’s Way early in 2016.
- Sadly, Born of Osiris has dropped off the GWAR 30th anniversary tour. Guitarist Lee McKinney broke his foot and it’s proven to be a bit too much to overcome.
- P.O.D. had to cancel a show due to concerns over… Faygo. That would be correct. The venue in SoCal canceled the show to avoid ICP’s performance that would inevitably involve gallons upon gallons of awful music. I mean soda.
- This Friday, Whitechapel will be releasing their live CD/DVD set titled The Brotherhood of the Blade. A preview was released today featuring “The Saw is the Law” for all interested. I am not among them.
- As part of the Aftershock Festival in Sacramento, WWE’s NXT had a tent set up for so wrestling entertainment. In entertaining fashion, here’s a clip of Slipknot’s Corey Taylor slapping Baron Corbin. Metal and wrestling. Awesome.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”