Boston is a solid town.
- So remember that Huntress drama from yesterday? It looks like all is well after all. Jill Janus announced today that the band, and her role as singer, is alive and well.
- After their very successful The Flesh Prevails, Fallujah is back working on a new album. Last year’s release impressed me, so I’m excited to see what follows it up.
- Queensrÿche will be kicking 2016 off with a headlining tour here in the States. You can bet your ass I will have absolutely nothing to do with that.
- A fascinating back and forth interview between King Diamond and Kerry King emerged today on Noisey. You can check the whole thing out here.
- I felt like getting obscure with the video today. So here’s some rather tasteful atmospheric black metal from an Italian band called Namter. The song is called “Introspettiva Inumanità Disvelante.”
“Ein Bier… bitte.”