I’m on a bus. I’m on a bus. Bored out of my mind. Doing Canto before drinking with NYC people. I’m on a bus.
- Skeletonwitch is back in the studio. But nobody knows who the vocalist is! This is exciting, I think. I’ve always enjoyed Skeletonwitch so we’ll see what comes from this.
- Moonsorrow has a release date! It’s been five years, but the pagan metal band has announced April 1, 2016 as the official release date for Jumalten aika.
- What exactly is Mudvayne doing and why are they doing it? Based on their Facebook page, maybe they are doing 201 things. Either way, I thought they were gone for good so I’m a little disappointed.
- Remember that Intronaut tour with The Ocean I was so jacked up about? Well, that excitement has been lessened. Due to visa issues (ring a bell?), The Ocean had to drop off and will be replaced by Scale The Summit.
- Remember all that drama surrounding Sólstafir and drummer Guðmundur Óli Pálmason? Of course you do. And I don’t was to get into it again. But the good news is that Pálmason is back with a new project called Katla, and so far it is really impressive.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”