“By way of light across a vast millennia I can behold this grandeur at its infancy. Though I know it has already passed away a millennia before… My work has begun…”
- I’m not sure if anyone is aware of this, but Wes Borland had been working on some solo work recently. And now he officially has an album out called Crystal Machete. And ya know what else? It’s pretty goddamn cool.
- Well, it looks like Scott Stapp is still trying to do things. The Creed vocalist will be stepping in to front Art of Anarchy. It seems like a very interesting situation to me… but what do I know?
- I didn’t see this coming at all! (Sarcasm). After AC/DC informed fans that they would be offering a refund for money paid to see a show fronted by Axl Rose, 7,000 Belgian requested that very refund. Ouch.
- How about a tour? The Acacia Strain will be hitting the road with Oceano and Knocked Loose (among others) this summer. Not crazy about those bands, but that’s a pretty solid lineup if that’s your thing.
- Finally, here’s a new track from Feared called “Lords Resistance Army”. It doesn’t suck!
“Ein Bier… bitte.”