“I become the one you haven’t seen for years.”
- Insomnium updates are among my favorites! The melodic death metallers have announced that they will be releasing a concept album and book titled Winter’s Gate on September 23rd. I am beyond stoked for this.
- Looks like Slayer will be playing this year’s San Diego Comic-Con. I’m sure it’s already sold out. Or something. I don’t know. I don’t give a shit.
- One more time from Agalloch. As the other three visionaries expressed their frustration at the situation decided upon by Haughm, it was announced that the Agalloch name would finally meet its terminus. Fitting, I suppose.
- Ok, we may shit on DevilDriver quite a bit. And Coal Chamber significantly more than that. But this interview Dez did with Blunt, basically because of the light he shed on the CC situation, may have earned him a point in my mind.
- Here’s Axl Rose standing while performing with AC/DC because fuck I just don’t want to keep trying at this point in the day. Remember he broke his leg? I guess he’s moving again or something.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”