“Every empire will fall, every monument crumble. Forgotten men who watch the centuries, whose silent words rise up in betrayal. We will rise up in betrayal.”
- This happened over the weekend and you’ll hear us discuss further when the podcast airs tomorrow. But still.. RIP Nick Menza.
- Summer’s Laughter, I mean… Summer Slaughter, has revealed its tour dates. Go to it. Or don’t. I really don’t care.
- Cobalt will he hitting the road across the United States in September. Support will be provided by Mantar.
- Busy times of Ozzy Osbourne. More fun this time though. Apparently he is getting a Birmingham train named after him. What an honor.
- Fuck it. Old school Megadeth for Nick.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”