“All hail reapers of hope. All hail the seer of confusion. To grind the sandstones of culture and to reveal the true foundation of terror and fevers.”
- Well I didn’t see this coming. The first two of weeks of the Slipknot/Marilyn Manson tour were postponed because Corey Taylor needed unplanned spinal surgery. Does not sound fun.
- Any other fans of “Mr. Pickles” out there? Apparently Rob Zombie will be guesting on this upcoming Sunday’s episode. Apparently he’s going to be playing a douchebag vegan. Or something.
- Guns N’ Roses pitched to play beyond curfew at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, MA. Since Massachusetts is Massachusetts, they refused to feed GN’R’s ego (thank god) and that request was put to rest quickly.
- Rammstein revealed a new song at Gods of Metal Festival in Italy called “Ramm4”. It sounds like Rammstein. That stage, though. Dear god that stage.
- Joey Jordison’s Vimic have released a new music video for “My Fate”. Here it is.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”