I took a day off from work today, and still barely found time to get this done. Life is hard.
- Cryptosis have announced a free Bionic Swarm release show tomorrow, April 24th. That starts at 2:45 PM EST, and you can join the event here. That album dropped back on March 26th, and if you haven’t checked it out yet, be sure to scoop it up ASAP.
- Oh shit, another stream event. Two of them actually! Voivod have announced streaming shows on May 30th and June 27th, the second and third installment of the “Hypercube Sessions”. You can purchase tickets for each event individually, or as a bundle.
- Swedish prog-rock collective TheNightTimeProject have released a new standalone track, “Merkurius”. That’s available on all digital platforms, but Dronicon Films directed a video for it, so that’s obviously what we’re going to share here.
- In case you missed the premiere during Roadburn Redux, you can take a peak at a live performance from Obsidian Kingdom for “Womb of Wire” here. That footage is taken from last December’s AMFest.
- Capra released a new video today for “Medusa”, and that sounds like the right thing to wrap up the week with. In Transmission is officially out today through Blacklight Media/Metal Blade, so be sure to pick it up here.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”