Happy Tuesday, everyone. I missed yesterday’s news because work was just that. much. fun.
- Let’s start with a tour, because seeing those again still makes me happy. August Burns Red have announced a headlining tour in celebration of the 10th anniversary of Leveler. Those dates are in September and October, with support provided by Fit For A King, Erra, and Like Moths To Flames. Tickets go on sale Friday here, and feel free to pick up a copy of that record here.
- Thy Catafalque dropped a new track today, and that’s always something worth sharing. This one is titled “Köszöntsd A Hajnalt”, another track taken from Vadak, which is set for a June 25th release through Season of Mist. Pre-order that record here… if you haven’t already.
- The biggest news of the day probably came from Slipknot, who have announced Knotfest Iowa 2021, as well as a return to the studio. Most importantly, that festival is set for September 25th, and will feature the likes of Trivium, Faith No More, Megadeth, and so many more. Get all the details at this location.
- The hits just keep coming today. We also got a new track from Zeal & Ardor, titled “Run”. That will be taken from a new, self-titled, album… details of which are still to come.
- And we’ll wrap up Tuesday with a new video from Space Chaser, which came with a new album announcement. Give Us Life is set for a July 16th release through Metal Blade Records, and the video for “Remnants of Technology” is immediately below. Enjoy.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”