Last one of the week, before I head out for a long weekend. Also in the mountains, but different mountains. Kind of.
- We’ll lead off with Converge, who unveiled the second single from Bloodmoon: I, titled “Coil”, which is streaming over at Decibel. As a reminder, that collaborative new album is set for a November 19th release through Epitaph Records (with vinyl coming next June through Deathwish).
- Dark Funeral has announced a new album, their first since 2016’s Where Shadows Forever Reign. Slated for a March 18th release, We Are The Apocalypse will be out through Century Media. In addition, they also have a release show lined up on the 19th with Samael and Eleine, which is pretty awesome.
- Prosthetic Records added a new grindcore collective to it’s roster in Elder Devil. To accompany the news, the band shared a full set performed in Chinatown, with the audio available on November 5th for free (NYP, of course).
- Redemptor, the Polish death metal crew featuring current and former members of Decapitated, Vader, Hate, Banisher, etc., are dropping a new album, Agonia, on December 3rd through Selfmadegod Records. Check out a new track, “Potion Of The Skies”, right now.
- We’re going to close today with Der Weg einer Freiheit, because of course we are. If I wasn’t already anticipating Noktvrn enough, this new track featuring The Devil’s Trade, titled “Immortal”, just took things a step further. It’s an absolute masterpiece. As a reminder, that album is out on November 19th through Season of Mist.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”