Hey! My copy of Foregone shipped!
- Eyehategod are celebrating 30 years of Take as Needed for Pain with a U.S. tour where they’ll be accompanied by Goatwhore. Not gonna lie, I would love to get to one of these dates. That run starts on April 8 in Atlanta, and includes a full performance of that album at Decibel Metal & Beer Fest in Philly.
- Enforcer have set May 5 as the release date for their new album, Nostalgia. Their sixth studio album will be out through Nuclear Blast, and you can find a video for “Coming Alive” in the announcement.
- When I finally give the latest from In Flames a break, I’m excited to check out Disintegrate. The new album from Oak is officially out tomorrow through Season of Mist, but you can stream it in full a little early here.
- Speaking of tomorrow releases, Delain offered up a new track and video from their new album. Check out “Queen of Shadow” here, and be sure to give Dark Waters a listen tomorrow. That album is available through Napalm.
- I gotta get outta here for the night, so let’s wrap things up with a new video from Arch Enemy for “Poisoned Arrow”. That track, of course, is taken from Deceivers, which is out now through Century Media. You can also catch Arch Enemy on tour pretty much everywhere BUT the U.S. over the next several months.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”