Another Monday. Dan and I both had quite the weekends… which you will hear about later this week I’m sure. But one event neither of us witnessed was Rock Am Ring. A lot of the junk out there right now is footage from Rock said festival. I’ll do my best to not share all of them. No promises.
- Hour of Penance is off the Septicflesh/Flesgod Apocalypse tour because of visa issues. Why do these problems impact so many of the shows I go to?
- Rock Am Ring video number one: Avenged Sevenfold. (Only because it ties back to our Side-Splitter)
- Exit Rob Dukes; re-enter Steve Souza. A changing of the guard at Exodus. At least it’s still a familiar face.
- Rock Am Ring video number two: Iron Maiden.
- Howard Jones has opened up about what caused him to quit Killswitch. Sounds like there was some pretty heavy stuff going on.
- Rock Am Ring video number three: Opeth.
- Holy shitstain. First live Emperor footage in seven years. (Wacken – get here now).
All of the awesome. All of it. One more thing to share and I don’t want to share it and I don’t want you to see it. But here’s what a Trash Talk fan did a recent show. Sorry, but I’m certain I gave you a fair warning. That’ll wrap up today. More tomorrow.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”
Live. Love. Plow. Horns Up.