Finally back from work and that means it’s Quickies time, folks. Let’s see what we missed in the world of metal today:
- A reunited Coal Chamber (fuck you, Dez. Seriously, fuck you) announced a new album, set for release on Napalm Records sometime later this year or early next. Further proof that god doesn’t actually exist? I think so.
- Hope you weren’t looking forward to seeing Revocation too much, because the band suddenly cancelled all of its upcoming solo tour dates. Seems like whatever the reasons were, they won’t be affecting the band’s other upcoming trek with Crowbar, but hope everything’s okay all the same.
- The music industry is contemplating picking a set day of the week for all new releases across the globe. Like so much else in the music industry, this announcement comes 10 years too late to actually mean anything.
- Veil of Maya guitarist Marc Okubo says the band’s new record will sound more feminine than the band has ever sounded before. Right, because more feminine is definitely what these guys needed.
- And finally, Red Fang released a new video that consists solely of footage of the band eating food. No, really. Check it out:
That’ll do it for tonight. Check back tomorrow for more Horns Up!
Live. Love. Plow. Horns Up.