Happy Thanksgiving Eve, everyone! May your wine glasses be full all day tomorrow!
- Chris Broderick and Shawn Drover have both left Megadeth. I’d say they were the only intelligent members of the band, but, ya know…
- Mike Patton has a second project called Tētēma… which is a weird name. And it’s apparently a weird band. Whatever. You be the judge.
- Remember Creed and Scott Stapp? Of course you don’t! If you care… right now, it isn’t going so fucking well. Very weird stuff here.
- So The Acacia Strain’s van was hit by a drunk driver… while it was parked. It’s out of commission for awhile and if you’re planning on seeing them in a couple weeks, stay tuned.
- A reason the be thankful: If you weren’t among those that got a ticket to see Devin Townsend and Animals As Leaders, you can live stream tonight’s show.
No videos tonight. Sorry. But follow the link above. That’s the better option.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”
Live. Love. Plow. Horns Up.