It’s Friday, I’m tired, and I’ve got a bus to catch, so these will be brief. Here are today’s Quickies–let’s see what we missed in the metal world today:
- Remember yesterday’s Quickies, when it seemed like Jari Mäenpää had quit his whining and started to focus on recording new Wintersun things? Well…that statement was a bit premature, because here he is complaining again. On Facebook, no less.
- Good news from Obscura: they’ve started pre-production on their follow-up to 2011’s Omnivium! I’ve no idea what this interactive project might be, but color me intrigued either way.
- Also in remember yesterday: that new Chris Broderick / Shawn Drover project? Welp, it’s got a vocalist: former Scar the Martyr frontman Henry David Bonner.
- Veil of Maya is going to be releasing…something…on January 1, 2015. Which is good news if you care about Veil of Maya. (We don’t.)
- And finally, here’s a parody of Ghost’s “Year Zero” that we never knew we wanted:
I’m gonna go sleep for the next 34 hours. Enjoy your weekends, folks.
Live. Love. Plow. Horns Up.