Yeah, I’m coming at you late tonight. But I’m really just too busy to give a shit. Deal with it.
- I’ve been buying a lot of heavy metal reading material lately. This might be another one. Devin Townsend is currently editing his autobiography. I learned about this on Twitter. Dan would be so proud.
- Here’s a tour we’re all excited about. Allegaeon will be touring with The Agonist. Once again, the Boston-ish date is NEMF and once I again I’m torn. 2014 all over again.
- AC/DC will also be on tour in 2015. I know people love them and they’ve done amazing things and zzzzzz… I still don’t care. Sorry, everyone.
- Alex Teyen (Black Tongue) stepped out of a moving tour bus thinking it was a bathroom. No commentary is needed here. But he should count himself lucky he wasn’t seriously injured. Booze… that shit will getcha.
- No videos, but here are three new songs from Torche. I have no strong opinion on these guys. Maybe you do. Knock yourselves out.
That’s it. No more.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”
Live. Love. Plow. Horns Up.