Welcome to our first-ever Horns Up concert review!
Since Corey and I were in the same geographical location for last night’s Behemoth, Cannibal Corpse, Aeon and Tribulation show at the House of Blues Boston, we decided to do a video review of our experience. If you only came here for the Cannibal Corpse, you might be disappointed; we left the show before their performance. Sorry, not sorry. BUT…if you want to know what we thought of Behemoth, Aeon and Tribulation, you can check out our thoughts and some additional photos after the jump!
That’ll do it for us. The tour continues through next weekend, so make sure to catch it if it’s coming your way. Remaining dates are as follows:
- Saturday, 2/28: New York, NY (Webster Hall)
- Sunday, 3/1: Philadelphia, PA (Theater of the Living Arts)
- Monday, 3/2: Silver Spring, MD (The Fillmore)
- Tuesday, 3/3: Charlotte, NY (The Fillmore)
- Thursday, 3/5: Atlanta, GA (The Masquerade)
- Friday, 3/6: Tampa, FL (Janus Landing)
- Saturday, 3/7: Fort Lauderdale, FL (Revolution)
Keep it heavy.