Hello, everyone. After a rare early weekday off from Quickies, I’m back. And, of course, it’s April Fools Day. That said, I have no idea whether or not the below articles are legit. Let’s be real, I don’t look into these things that much. I invite you to be as skeptical as I am.
- I guess we can start with more of the same from yesterday… a new tour announcement. Symphony X and Overkill will be covering North America this coming Fall.
- There is a very real possibility that Chance Garnette is no longer in Skeletonwitch. We all know how he had to step away from a recent tour, but this is some kind of escalation.
- Albums sales. Nothing fun at all here. You may as well just move onto the next link. Unless you really want to know how many people bought the new Liturgy album (pssstt… not many).
- So apparently David Lee Roth busted up his face and required 14 stitches on his nose. Footage of the injury was released on Jimmy Kimmel Live. Busted his nose twirling a baton? Mic stand? Something like that.
- In case you don’t know who Valkyrie are, here’s a new track called “Mountain Stomp”
The band features Baroness’ Pete Adams, so naturally it caught my attention. Not a bad track, either. The new album, Shadows, will be out May 19th.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”