Not as much going on today, and I’m beginning preparation for my Vegas trip, so I’ll be brief.
- Let’s start with album sales from the past week. Slayer was outdone by Bring Me The Horizon, but still managed the highest charting of their career.
- Danzig has released the cover art, release date, and tracks from his upcoming covers EP titled Skeletons. The only reason I’m bringing this up is because Kayden Kross is on the cover.
- I think everyone in my generation is a fan of Legos. Well, here’s a guy that made a functioning guitar out of those tiny bricks. My respect for him is unequaled.
- Twitter feuds amuse me. I prefer not to participate in them. Rather, I take an observational stance. In this episode, Tommy Lee decided to take a jab at Lars Ulrich. And, well, both these dudes are absurd so I’ll just continue to watch in amusement.
- Children of Bodom have a new music video out for “Morrigan” and it’s… different. If nothing else, it goes to show that Patric Ullaeus still directs videos that can be all over the place. Take a look for yourself:
Did I mention it’s weird?
“Ein Bier… bitte.”