For the first time ever, I voted in the New Hampshire Primary for somebody that isn’t Vermin Supreme. Aren’t you proud of me?
- Another day, another tour announcement. Disturbed and Breaking Benjamin have announced a co-headlining tour that kicks off, well, tomorrow and runs basically through the summer. Another assist to Sarah for this one.
- God DAMMIT another tour. Lamb of God with Clutch and Corrosion of Conformity. Late April through early June. Lots of potential with this one.
- Migration Fest had been holding out on their main headliner for a couple weeks now. Today we got what we wanted. It came as no surprise, but it is no less exciting, that the headlining act is Panopticon.
- You know? Let’s get weird. More festival news! Rammstein have announced that they will be headlining Chicago Open Air Festival. I’m just happy to see that my favorite industrial act is getting around again.
- Video options are rather slim today, so here’s some cool footage from Hellfest 2015 courtesy of Metal Blade TV:
“Ein Bier… bitte.”