“You won’t find a friendly face in the crowd, it’s quite amusing to see how you suffer.”
- We all like Devin Townsend quite a bit, so this should be exciting news for everyone. Our favorite Canadian is gearing up to release Transcendence, his next album, later this year. Once he actually records it.
- Mastodon‘s Brent Hinds, with apparent friend Norman Reedus, got matching tattoos. More importantly, they are tattoos honoring Lemmy. We should all respect this.
- Amon Amarth has announced their touring drummer finally. It is going to be Jocke Wallgren of October Tide. Their tour technically begins tonight in London.
- Following the horrific attacks on Brussels from earlier today, Baroness has of course canceled their show in the city this evening. I don’t even know where to begin regarding everything that happened.
- Skinless released their first album in almost a decade not too long ago. And they treat us to a music video for “Flamethrower.” Take a look below.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”