“Right now in the back of the bus, I got lines of coke and sinful lust. I sold my soul to get to the top, number one on the American rock charts.”
- Brian Johnson has finally come forward and opened up about the AC/DC drama. The issues regarding hearing loss and his ability to perform and clarified and it really is a heartbreaking thing to read.
- New tour! And a kickass tour at that. Carcass will be playing a run of shows with Crowbar, Ghoul, and Night Demon in July and August in the United States. Get at this thing.
- How about another tour? Sorry, I’m catching up after disappearing for a week. Nails with Full of Hell and Terrorizer for select shows will be hitting North America and Europe this summer. Tasty.
- Was there any chance this wasn’t going to happen? Ghost masks are now available for purchase. I think it’s a good thing. A nameless ghoul would be a great Halloween idea. Or life idea.
- So this is some really cool blackened death metal something or other from Dawn of Ashes. The song is called “Tribe of Chemosh” and kicks ass.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”