“I play practical jokes, this squirting flower. That wasn’t flour that blew up your nose. It’s my special blend of Ex, Coke and K. You should be okay in several hours.”
- Despite the lawsuit mentioned yesterday, Five Finger Death Punch have announced a tour with Shinedown. The United State, October and November. Mostly places not on the east coast.
- Whitechapel are gearing up for the release of their next album, and some new details were released earlier today. Mark of the Blade will be released on June 24th.
- In a bit of unfortunate news, In This Moment have been forced to cancel an upcoming European tour. Guitarist Chris Howorth injured his neck recently and has head limited movement.
- Intronaut are just not… done… touring. July and August will see them cross the United States again, this time with Entheos and Moon Tooth.
- Unlocking The Truth have released their first single, and it’s called “Take Control.”
“Ein Bier… bitte.”