“When all is withered and torn and all has perished and fallen, these great wooden doors shall remain closed. . .”
- Today we said farewell to Agalloch as we know it. Mr. Haughm seems to be behind the decision, and what will happen going forward at this point is unclear.
- Remember when Slayer got themselves a shiny new back? Well, now Rammstein has one too. Isn’t that exciting.
- And then there was that time that GWAR leaked the lineup for Summer Slaugher 2016. It’s cool though, all those bands (Cannibal Corpse, Nile, etc) were already rumored.
- President Obama… new loved of Finnish metal. Ok maybe not, but he held the country, including its music culture, in high regard in his Nordic Summit Welcome.
- And here’s a new video for Volbeat‘s “The Devil’s Bleeding Crown”. Feel free to watch… but I’m still not over the Agalloch news.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”