“I received your light, I received your wound, as a funeral rite for a heart entombed. As stigmata, envoys of the grave of holy creed. As your hand demands to fear, your canon requires to persevere. To claim the heart of those pierced by such immense deceit.”
- This actually dates back to last week, but I’m amused by it so I’m still sharing. Members of Flotsam and Jetsam and Shadows Fall have opened a weed dispensary. Medical purposes only, of course.
- Haven’t mentioned a new tour in awhile, so here’s one that I won’t be attending. Suicide Silence and Whitechapel will be co-headlining a run of dates through North America. They will be supported by Despised Icon, Carnifex, and Oceano.
- Well this got aggressive. During their set at Metal Magic Fest in Denmark, Deströyer 666 frontman K. K. Warslut antagonized the crowd to the point where a fight between him and an audience member broke out on stage. I did say it got aggressive.
- Troubling news from a legend. During a Hollywood Vampires set, legendary Aerosmith guitarist Joe Perry collapsed on stage. He is stable now, but had to be carried away and hospitalized.
- Finally, here’s a headbanging horse for absolutely no reason whatsoever.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”