“I saw the virgin’s cunt spawning forth the snake. I witnessed tribes ov Judah reduced to ruin. I watched disciples twelve dissolved by flame. Looked down on son ov god snuffed in vain.”
- Skeletonwitch make beer now! Or at least… they help! They’ve teamed up with Three Floyd Brewing to bring you a “Red Death Sour Beer”. Mmmm, sours.
- So I guess members of Bring Me The Horizon are climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro. They are doing it for charity, so that’s kinda cool.
- Former AC/DC drummer Phil Rudd has revealed that he recently suffered from a heart attack. I know it has been a tough year or so for the dude, but that’s rough.
- Alcest released another new song from their upcoming Kodama (out September 30th) called “Je Suis D’ailleurs”. Enjoy.
- Finally, here’s a fun music video from Allegaeon for “All Hail Science”. Fun fact: it was shot at a brewery.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”