Alright, let’s see if things normalize a bit this week. Not likely.
- I’m going to kick things off with a personal favorite. Krigsgrav, the blackened doom project out of Dallas, have revealed the first single from The Sundering, titled “The Sun No Longer Reaches Here”. And it is absolutely vicious. That album drops on August 6th through Wise Blood Records. Pre-order it here.
- And then we’ll jump over to Hooded Menace, who shared “Chime Diabolicus”, a new track taken from their upcoming new album, The Tritonus Bell. That one is set for an August 27th release through Season of Mist.
- Halestorm have added some summer and fall headlining and festival dates, which coincide with that massive tour with Evanescence. Those start in July and run into December. Get the full schedule, and tickets, here.
- Netherbird will release their sixth full-length album, titled Arete, on August 6th through Eisenwald (a label I’ve become a huge fan of recently). Check out the new track, “Towers of the Night” right here.
- We’ll close with Lacuna Coil, who released another new live track and video. This one is for “Veneficium”. That is, of course, taken from Live From The Apocalypse, which drops this coming Friday through Century Media.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”