Dang, whole lotta stuff to go through in the inbox this evening. Weird.
- We’ll lead off with a tour (maybe two), because monitoring those will be interesting for the next several months I think. Lorna Shore have a number of U.S. dates lined up in September and October, with support from Enterprise Earth, Sentinels and Crown Magnitar. Tickets can be purchased here.
- Los Angeles extreme metal crew Teeth unveiled a nasty new single today. “Dreamless Hieroglyphs” is streaming over at Invisible Oranges, a track taken from Finite. That new album is set for a November 26th release through Translation Loss Records, in case you needed a reminder.
- For the thrash fans out there, you might be intrigued to know that Hexen is reissuing their 2008 debut, State of Insurgency. The first vinyl and cassette runs (CDs will be available as well) of that album will be available on September 17th through M-Theory Audio.
- Progressive stoner rock band Ealdor Bealu have signed on with Metal Assault Records, and are planning a new album release in early 2022. Better yet, they’ve also announced a new run of shows, scheduled from September 30th through October 9th. All on that other coast, unfortunately for me.
- I’ve been listening to a lot of Rammstein lately (see also: always), so here’s a cover of “Sonne” as presented by Black Satellite. Check it out below. Seriously though… I’m curious what people think of it.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”