Yep, another day just like yesterday! At least there’s a blizzard coming.
- Starting with some Finnish funeral doom, Shape of Despair premiered a new track titled “Forfeit”. Return to the Void, their new full-length, will be out on February 25th through Season of Mist.
- Arch Enemy finally unveiled details surrounding their new album. Deceivers is set for a July 29th release through Century Media, so we still have some time to kill. The good news is that we’re getting another new track next week. Obviously we’ll revisit all this then.
- Ahead of their upcoming U.S. tour with Cannibal Corpse, Revocation, and Shadow of Intent, Whitechapel have released a performance video for “Anticure”. That’s the fourth video taken from Kin, their latest album which dropped through Metal Blade at the end of last year.
- Medieval black metallers (a genre the world needs more of, FYI) Heltekvad have released a new track from their Eisenwald debut, titled “Eder og Hæder”. Morgenrødens Helvedesherre is out on March 25th, and can be purchased here.
- And we shall transition into Friday with the new video Desaster for “Learn To Love The Void” because, well, the title of that song is my spirit animal. Give it a watch below. Churches Without Saints dropped last June through Metal Blade.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”