Now that my Best of 2022 list is finally done, what should I do next?
- Progressive death metallers Entheos have set March 3rd as the release date for Time Will Take Us All. Their new album will be out through Metal Blade, and a video for “I Am The Void” can be seen here.
- Next up we have another video, this one from Enforcer. They’ve revived the classic track “Running In Menace”, available for your listening and viewing pleasure here. Really cool how they came to this production, if you read up on it a bit.
- Only video links today. I’m making it happen. Check out the latest from HYPNO5E, in “Lava from the Sky”. Sheol is out on February 24th through Pelagic Records. Speaking of Pelagic, I think 2023 is gonna be pretty massive for the label.
- Epica released a one-shot live video for “Rivers”, footage taken from a performance in Chile. That falls right before Friday’s vinyl reissue release for The Phantom Agony, Consign To Oblivion and Design Your Universe, should you be interested.
- We’ll head into the latter stages of the week with some pagan folk metal. Here is the latest video from Heidevolk for the title-track off their new album, Wederkeer. That one drops on February 24th through Napalm Records.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”