Final round of Quickies for the month of May. Holy hell what a month it has been. And it’s also Friday, which I’ll take with open arms. Alright, let’s get these done so I can get back to Friday night drinking. There’s gotta be some stuff going on in the metal world today, right? Kinda:
- Canada turned away Whitechapel and Fit For An Autopsy. These guys are currently touring with Devildriver and friends. Now, can we find a way to turn them away from their home country? That would be just the best.
- Limp Bizkit’s new single will be released… on cassette. I mean, I guess when all none percent of people listen to it they won’t need to come up with an excuse. Ya know, because inevitably bad.
- Dave Mustaine is recording his own special version of the national anthem. Honestly, I wish I had an opinion on this. The potential is definitely there. I’ll come up with something later. Maybe.
- Holy crap. Previously unreleased Led Zeppelin. Yeah, this is actually a thing. Why the hell not?
- And finally, HOLYSHIT this new Equilibrium video:
Most ridiculous video ever or most ridiculous video ever? Now, I’m gonna go watch Allisa White-Gluz discuss the new Arch Enemy album. Because Alissa White-Gluz. Duh. Catch ya next week.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”
Live. Love. Plow. Horns Up.