“Release me from these god forsaken claws, please let me die. I CAN’T FEEL MY BONES, THE BLOOD HAS ALL DRIED UP. I AM CAUGHT IN BETWEEN. I CAN’T FEEL MY BONES, THE BLOOD HAS ALL DRIED UP. I’M NOT EVEN DEAD.”
- Katatonia, after a few days of teasing, have announced details behind their 10th studio album titled The Fall of Hearts. Release date is set for May 20th. I love this band. I am pumped.
- Now for a major step backward. Whitechapel have announced a headlining tour through the United States, I assume. They will be supported by Fit For A King and The Plot In You. They will not be supported by me.
- AC/DC have had to postpone an upcoming tour. The reason for it is rather troubling. Singer Brian Johnson was advised to take a break or risk total hearing loss. Yikes.
- The 2016 Metal Alliance Tour lineup has been finalized. Dying Fetus will be joined by The Acacia Strain, Jungle Rot, Black Crown Initiate, and Reaping Asmodeia. The first date is 4/29 in Baltimore.
- Myrkur is gearing up to open for Behemoth in the very near future. So why not share this acoustic version of a song called “Himlen Blev Sort”? I’m sorry, but I like Myrkur. Deal with it.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”