“In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Esxcelsi”
- Motorhead brand cider is now a thing for all those people that don’t link beer. You can order it here. But… beer is still better.
- System of a Down fans should be excited about this. In an interview with Rolling Stone, Serj Tankian has revealed that plans for a new album might be in the works.
- Ageless wonders Grave Digger will be entering the studio this summer. Apparently they are touring with Blind Guardian again this fall. You may wanna get on that.
- I guess it’s been an hour since we last talked about that AC/DC union with Axl Rose. Well, it gets worse than it already was. Axl has confirmed he would be interested in staying with the band if they want him to after this tour.
- Here’s a new Hellyeah song called “Human”. Enjoy. Or don’t. I don’t care.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”