“Spineless from the start, sucked into the part. Circus comes to town, you play the lead clown. Please, please, spreading his disease, living by his story. Knees, knees, falling to your knees, suffer for his glory. You will.”
- So this is a weird development. Phil Anselmo will be stepping in for Mike Williams at a couple of Eyehategod shows later this month. Huh.
- This aligns nicely. Morbid Angel have signed on with UDR Music and will have a new album out sometime in 2017. This aligns with MDF 2017… if you didn’t pick up on that originally.
- I really don’t like bringing up Five Finger Death Punch. Because they suck. But I’m also lazy, so here we go. After his meltdown on stage in Memphis, Ivan Moody has been working to get sober.
- Never far from the political issues that face us, Dave Mustaine has weighed in on this presidential election. He will be endorsing… nobody! I can get on board with that.
- Here’s a video for Clutch‘s “A Quick Death in Texas.” It’s neat.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”