Isn’t it fun when I skip these things for like a month straight?
- Pallbearer and Tribulation have announced a co-headlining tour through North America later this year. It’s going to be epic. I plan on being at one of those dates.
- System of a Down may or may not be doing things, but at least members of System of a Down are doing things.
- Some not-so-good publicity for Periphery. One of their songs, “Flatline”, was cited in a trial for an axe attack that took place in January of last year. Because, ya know, a djent song is obviously the primary motivation here. Definitely not the trail mix of drugs and alcohol.
- Another tour, smaller in scale but still awesome (for me). Salem’s (MA) 1476 will be hitting the road late this summer through September. In case you need a refresher on how dope these guys are, we featured Our Season Draws Near last March.
- Soulfly revealed a new song, “Summoning”, during a show last week. So in case you need some Max on a Monday… there ya go.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”