Lots of fun stuff emerged today!
- And we’ll lead off with Mournful Congregation. The Exuviae Of Gods – Part I EP is coming on May 27th through 20 Buck Spin, and a preview of that effort is ready for your consumption here.
- From there, we should probably check out the new digital single from Tribulation, titled “The Dhampir”, which is meant to serve as a final sequel to Where the Gloom Becomes Sound. Give it a listen here.
- Vile Creature and Bismuth dropped a surprised collaboration, A Hymn of Loss and Hope. This project was originally set for the 2020 edition of Roadburn, and now they’ve regrouped on it for the 2022 festival. Awesome.
- Conjurer unveiled a new video, the first of a couple we’ll share today. Check out the clip for “Rot” here. Pathos is out on July 1st through Nuclear Blast.
- We’re going to end the day with the awesome new single from Rotting Christ, which features Lars Nedland of Borknagar. It’s titled “Holy Mountain”, and it is all kinds of fun. This happens to be exactly what I needed in my life today.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”