Afternoon, metalheads! Gotten a chance to listen to Episode 7 yet? Well now it’s time for an all-new edition of The Dump, where we compile all of the content we mentioned–but couldn’t share–in this week’s episode, and let it all out for you here. We’ve got some links, Spotify playlists, you name it. Again, you’ll want to take a full listen to the episode to give everything its proper context, but for now, let’s get right into it!
- 70,000 Tons of Metal – 2015
- The A.V. Club – Metallica’s “Black Album” crushes the competition yet again
- The New York Times – Apple to Pay $3 Billion to Buy Beats
- Loudwire – Amon Amarth Plot Fall 2014 North American Tour With Sabaton + Skeletonwitch
- Steel Panther at Irving Plaza, NYC
- Opeth – “Cusp of Eternity” – YouTube
- Arch Enemy – “You Will Know My Name” (Music Video) – YouTube
- Wolves in the Throne Room – “Celestite Mirror” – YouTube
- Seth Rogen & Snoop Recap Game of Thrones
Excrecor – Hypnotic Affliction
Excrecor – Synchronicity
Dimmu Borgir – Death Cult Armageddon
Black Sabbath – Mob Rules
(For all new-release playlists, check out this week’s edition of Just the Tip!)
Live. Love. Plow. Horns Up.