You know what I did today? I bought tickets to Animals As Leaders/Devin Townsend AND In Flames/Opeth. You know what else I did? …Fucking worked. So keeping on those lines, how about some Quickies?
- Hey check this out: GWAR are doing things again. Here’s some tour info. I won’t personally be in attendance, but it’s still good to see.
- As per usual, here are your album sales from the previous week. There really isn’t anything here worth mentioning. At all. Sorry.
- In honor of Dimebag Darrell’s 48th birthday, check out how some other musicians celebrated him.
- For the cheaters out there, you can now stream Opeth’s ‘Pale Communion’ in full. I haven’t yet, but most assuredly will. Because cheater.
- So if you ever wanted to know what Behemoth looked like playing without corpse paint, here’s your chance.
- How about a little death n roll? Here’s Khold’s ‘Til Endes’. I promise, it’s a good time.
- Finally, a band that caught our attention at MDF 2014. Here is the ‘Runaway Girls’ music video from Uncle Acid & The Deadbeats:
Did I mention NSFW? No? My bad. I’m gonna go piss more money into concert tickets now.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”
Live. Love. Plow. Horns Up.