It’s the Monday before Christmas! I wish my excitement was genuine!
- Following up on MetalSucks’ list on albums that will be 20 in 2015, here’s a list of albums that will turn 10 in 2015. Hypocrisy, Rammstein, and Opeth all represented. Still cool. Still feel old.
- The news out of the Phil Rudd just won’t cease. Apparently he’s convinced he’ll be going back to work with AC/DC… we shall see…
- So those Shadows Fall members have been finding new work. Flotsam and Jetsam have recruited their drummer, Jason Bittner. Curious how long this ‘hiatus’ will last.
- Most of us know by now that ex-Megadeth members Chris Broderick and Shawn Drover and begun a new project. They’ve recently announced that their vocalist will be Henry Derek Bonner. Hmmm…
- Not much doing in the way of new music videos, so here’s some shit from Marty Friedman:
I don’t care and neither do you.
“Ein Bier… bitts.”
Live. Love. Plow. Horns Up.