“This ritual must never end. The blood runs warm from the sacrificial shrine. Inflicting open wounds as dirty claws grab her trembling fucking neck.”
- Let’s start with a tour on this Monday, because that’s always the easiest. The Black Dahlia Murder, with Napalm Death as co-headliners, will hit North America with Abnormality, Pig Destroyer, Misery Index, and Power Trip to appear on select dates.
- And a rough start to another tour. Tribulation guitarist Jonathan Hultén broke a couple ribs over the weekend. The good news is that the band will continue the tour with all four members. Metal.
- Crowbar have been busy, and now we get a release date for their next album. The Serpent Only Lies will be out on October 28th. It’s their 11th studio album.
- Why not some Rammstein updates? According to keyboardist Christian Lorenz a.k.a. Flake, the band has been working on new music, but they don’t appear to have anything particularly structured at this point.
- In Flames released a new lyric video for “The End”, which debuted last week. Check it out. The video is better than the song. And I don’t hate the song, so that’s a good thing!
“Ein Bier… bitte.”