I missed this yesterday because I was Oceaning and Katatoning… and it was glorious.
- Metal Blade Records has announced a new member to their roster, in 200 Stab Wounds. This… is awesome. Check out a new track called “Masters of Morbidity” here. All this comes as they set out on their co-headlining tour with Undeath, with support from Enforced and Phobophilic.
- Ghost Bath have announced a co-headlining tour with Harakiri For The Sky, and having seen them live before, I can speak to this being one everyone should try and make happen. Anyway, those dates are next April and May, so you have a little while to get your shit together.
- This came through yesterday, but I wasn’t around so you’re getting it now. Death metal legends Obituary are releasing a new album on January 13 through Relapse Records titled Dying of Everything. Give “The Wrong Time” a listen here. It’s solid. Just my very unprofessional opinion.
- And this came through two days ago. Thy Art Is Murder announced the “Decade of Hate” tour early next year with Kublai Khan, Undeath, I Am, and Justice For The Damned. That is… immense. Good stuff.
- I’ve been really into the new stuff emerging from In The Woods… lately, so we’ll head into the weekend with their new single titled “Master of None”. As a reminder, Diversum, is out on November 25 through Soulseller Records.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”