“The festival was over and the boys were all planning for a fall. The cabaret was quiet except for the drilling in the wall. The curfew had been lifted and the gambling wheel shut down. Anyone with any sense had already left town. He was standing in the doorway lookin’ like the Jack of Hearts.”
- Goatwhore is back to work on a new album. They’re are in the studio. They are doing the musics. How else do you want me to phrase this?
- So Nails seemed to disappear after that neat album they wrote. Don’t we all remember that? Well, I guess they are actually work on stuff and planning on playing live soon.
- So, um, the new Puscifer video for “The Arsonist” is fairly entertaining. Let’s all watch Maynard take on Trumpzilla, yes?
- I don’t feel like trying today so here’s what Gojira‘s Mario Duplantier does on Instagram. It’s very entertaining.
- In Flames dropped another new track. Here is “Through My Eyes.”
“Ein Bier… bitte.”