April 13, 2017
Good morning, it’s time to metal. Here’s some news you might have missed from the last couple of days:
- Leading off, Suffocation revealed the artwork for their new album, …Of the Dark Light, and let’s just say, it’s pretty dope. The album drops June 9 via Nuclear Blast.
- Ugh. The Dio hologram is getting its own tour. Christ, this is stupid.
- We were pretty big on Oranssi Pazuzu‘s Värähtelijä last year, so naturally, we’re pretty pumped that they’re streaming their new EP, Kevät / Värimyrsky, over at Loudwire ahead of its official release tomorrow. You know, the one that’s coming after Farmakologinen, which is out today. It’s a good time to be an Oranssi Pazuzu fan.
- Tool continued their “announce one tour date at a time, every few days” campaign, adding a San Bernardino show with Primus, Melvins and the Crystal Method to their existing itinerary.
- Okilly Dokilly announced a pretty extensive lineup of dates for their spring tour. Do you live in the United States and/or Canada? Chances are they’ll be coming your way.
- According to a new interview with Rush is a Band — which, yes, is an actual site — Rush…may be doing music again soon? Or may not? Who really knows what Alex Lifeson’s hinting at here?
- And finally, here’s a new Vallenfyre video for y’all. Check it out below:
The band’s new album, Fear Those Who Fear Him, is out June 2 on Century Media. Anyway, that’ll do it for now — check back tomorrow for our next edition!
Keep it heavy,